In keeping with our philosophy of respect for our patients and staff, we have developed the following office policies:
* If you are a new patient, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment or have your new patient paperwork completed upon arrival.
* Cancellation Policy: We do have a 24 hour cancellation/No show policy.This policy states that if you cancel or reschedule your appointment without 24 hour notice (this does not apply to same day appointments) you will be responsible for a $50 fee payable before next date of service. This also applies to patients who no show/no call for their scheduled appointments.
* If you arrive 15 minutes or later after your appointment time, please realize that someone else has scheduled that time and it is at the discretion of the staff to work you back in or ask you to reschedule. Please be prepared to pay your co-payment at the time of service.
* For refill requests (other than ADD medications), please make sure you allow 48 - 72 hours turnaround time on ALL perscription refill request. As a rule, please contact your pharmacy firstand have them fax over the refill or new perscription request.
* Any sleep, pain, anxiety, or antibiotic medications REQUIRE an Office Visit before they can be filled/refilled.
* Labs: Please allow up to 1 week for lab results to come back.
* Referrals/Authorizations: Please always verify with your insurance company whether you will need authorization for referrals to specialists BEFORE scheduling the appointment. Allow 3-5 business days for processing.
* For after hours and weekend services, our providers take their own call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information you can call 345-RHFM (7436).